In this month of October 2017, we are very proud to announce the launch of our website : www.sahayogi-foundation.org
Thanks to this website (entirely created, written, edited and illustrated by volunteers), you can discover the story of Sonam Tamang and the Sahayogi Foundation, its projects, its actions, portraits of children to be sponsored, testimonials from donors, and you will also be able to make donations (punctual or recurring) via a Paypal module.
We would like to extend our warmest thanks to all the people who contributed to the realization of this website :
- Julie Bailleul : General coordination, project follow-up, writing (French & English), photos
- Sonam Tamang & Amy Guy : Project follow-up, writing (English), photos
- Jean-François Rychlak : Project follow-up, Computer graphics
- François-Xavier Detournière : Advisor and web development
- Delphine Detournière : Web counsel
- Dominique Mercier-Carasco : Translation (French & English)
- Claudia Cordon-Freppel : Translation (Spanish)
- Thomas Kummernuss & Hélène Mulet & Amandine Couot-Garibal : Translation (German)
- Steve Mareigner : Hosting PHPNet
- Pasang Lhamu (Association Solidarity with Thulo Syabru Nepal – France) : Administrative support
- Thibaud Ringenbach : Photos
Thank you for relaying the information and making the site known to your friends !